Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Revival

I haven’t had time for this blog in awhile, and frankly I wasn’t sure what to do with it. It seemed a little stiff in the writing style. I wondered if I should delete this blog and merge it with my new one, A Baltimore Gardener. But, the new blog makes me see more clearly what I can do with this one. Plus, people seem to be reading and linking to posts here so I won’t take them down. So, while I won’t update this as much as that one I do want to keep it and add to it, concerning odd things I find around the city. For example, guerrilla knitting is suddenly popping up wherever I go. I once wrote about this in my Sweater Trees post here. Plus, I’ve been dying to write about an odd pile of fire hydrants that I saw on Howard street just before Christmas. More pictures and historical bits to come!

No comments: